Endometriosis-Infertility
I have endometriosis and have been operated upon once 2 years ago. My left fallopian tube is blocked. I've been married for 6 years but I am unable to conceive. I am not keen on getting an IVF done. Please suggest the right line of treatment.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Truely speaking as your age and history of endometriosis you should keen for vigorous treatment see your ovarian reserve if it is less think for IVF only as IUI Have very less chance... As age increase ovarian reserve going to decrease... Show to good infertility specialist
Dr. Geetu Bhatia
Gynecologist 18 yrs exp Delhi

If you are not keep on ivf..you can get your gynaecologist to prescribe you medicines for ovulation induction and do follicular monitoring... If right sided egg formation is there you can try naturally or go for IUI.....this treatment will also depend on extent of your endometriosis and your harmonal profile