Endometriosis cyst

I am married women and completed 3 and half years of my marriage and suffering from endometriosis cyst which is right ovary measuring 1.4×1.4×1.0cms and a right posterolateral wall, lower uterine segment fibroid measuring 1.1×0.9×0.9cm according to pelvic sonography before 6mths. As i am starting family planning...i am bit worried regarding cyst...so i wanted to know will it affect my pregnancy. Please explain what is endometriosis cyst and what are the side effects of it, and is it necessary to burst for my pregnancy or will i be able to concieve naturally. Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (3) on Endometriosis cyst

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Give yourself a genuine try for pregnancy for 6month.. Then definitely seek treatment from a fertility expert... Keep your wt in check, indulge yourself in exercise and physical activity.... And have physical relation from day8 to 18-19 th day of your period... Hope it helps you..
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can conceive  naturally  if you heal the root cause of your endometriosis.
Good news is that your problem  can be totally reversed, not by masking the symptoms  but by addressing  the root cause of your issue. To know more on this, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Endometriosis is the deposition of endometrial tissue outside the Uterus.
Yours is a very small cyst. It does not require removal. Also the fibroid is small in size, so you can just wait and watch about it.
Start having normal intercourse every alternate day for 8 days from the 10th day of the periods. Continue your medicines.
Do a sonography every 3 months to assess the size of the cyst. In case it grows beyond 3 cm, it might require removal.