I have endometriosis cyst

I have endometriosis cysts over both the ovaries having Size 8cm and facing problem in conceiving ..

Doctor Answers (4) on I have endometriosis cyst

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO UNDERGO A LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY TO REMOVE THE ENDOMETRIOTIC CYST. AFTERT THAT YOU SHOULD CONCIEVE IMMEDIATELY. YOUR PREGNANCY IS THE ONLY FINAL TREATMENT FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS. IN MOST CASES OF GR IV ENDOMETRIOSIS WE SUGGEST IVF. CONSULT A GOOD FERTILITY SPECIALIST
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Kindly meet the fertility expert.. For you better to do laparoscopy.., evaluation.. As early as to proceed with IVF... So That good chance of baby...
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your query regarding endometriosis and difficulty in conception.

For the size of the ovarian cysts you have mentioned according to the guidelines it would be wise to go in for a Diagnostic laparoscopy for mapping of pelvic disease followed by a surgically planned bilateral ovarian cystectomy and ablation of visible deposits. Pre-operative planning would be needed to ensure that the ureters are safe as well as residual ovarian tissue is sufficient.

The maximum chance of fertility would be within first six months post the surgical procedure, so no postoperative hormones would be prescribed. If the subfertility persists, an IVF procedure could be considered.

Please discuss the options with your treating physician. Do let me know if there are any further queries.

Regards,
Aditi