Endometriosis

Dear Sir, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and doctor has prescribed medicine to supress the disease. Also i am married since 2 years and TTC but no luck. After endosis for 3 months and 2 cycles she has given medicine to enhance conceiving capacity. But since this was not successful she has asked for laparoscopy. But again i have requested her for medicine for 2 months . Due to severe side-effect i have to stop that and started ayurvedic medicine from planet ayurveda. Please suggest how can i conceive or considering my age am i too old to get pregnant. How long will it take to overcome this as per USG its endometriosis is medium. Is it good idea to go for laparoscopy.

Dr. Sushmita Bajaj
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Gurgaon

33 is not at all late...relax!!! We do nadi pareeksha and panchkarma in gurgaon at aravli ayurvedic healing. Find details from practo and we can help you.
Dr. Kalpana Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Endometriosis is completely treatable condition. Go to nearby reputed ayurvedic physician and do Panchakarma along with medicines. U can get conceived. Previously u have given some  medicine, the effect of these medicines has to be washed out first. So go for Panchakarma.
Dr. Vikas Gupta
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Jammu

33 years is not a age too old to get pregnant.i advice u to take tablet amycordial for three months.it will help u in recovering from endometriosis.u can msg me for more details
Dr. Praveen Rustagi
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Delhi
Hi , don't take stress .it is still not too late to conceive. Need to see your hormone test reports & usg report to know where exactly endometrial implants are located.  Endometriosis is generally treatable with some combination of Ayurvedic medicines. It's a step by step treatment which may take couple of months.
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Delhi
Go to ayurvedic physician personally... You can go sdmc panchkarma hospital rajori garden, meet Dr. Gogia and dr. Preeti .  Best of  luck