Endometriosis

Endometriosis, cyst and fibroids is what i have.. I need a solution to shrink it and not to develop again. Please help!

Doctor Answers (4) on Endometriosis

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Homeopathy has really good results for all this ailment.we need a detail history and reports to begin the Rx .gradually u will surely be better
Yes you do have solution for the same. Would like to see the report for knowing the prognosis of the condition. You need to take mesicines for smtime patiently