Elbow muscle pain

Dear Concern, i was a badminton player, but have discontinued few years back, and now that i have started to play again non-professionally, i am feeling severe pain in my right arm elbow. the pain is very high but subsidies when i take rest and keep myself away from the game. i want a cure for this. please suggest a treatment for this so that i can continue to play badminton.

Doctor Answers (2) on Elbow muscle pain

Dr. Rahul chepuri Hyderabad | Pediatric Physiotherapist
Hi ! There! Based on your complaints!! It seems like lateral epicondylitis !  k.taping is very helpful for you while playing your sport ! Or driving etc for further information please contact
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It's quite possible that you are suffering from tennis elbow or golfers elbow like situation...the best thing you can do is to get or examined by an orthopaedician...you need not worry it's nothing but ligament injury which will take 2-4 weeks to heal...you may need to use band sort of thing...get examined...thank you