Eitching issue
Dear Sir, From last 6 months I have been facing a peculiar issue when I am getting continuous itching symptoms at around my anus. After applying Quadiderm it gets reduced but after two days I again get it.It is just around anus opening not anywhere else. What should I do about it? Please hep Thanks

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Quadriderm contains a strong steroid which is not recommended for peri anal area. Do not self medicate without diagnosis of the condition. Perianal itching could be due to intestinal worms, intertrigo or lichen sclerosus. You better consult a qualified Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment before you land up with side effects of that cream you are using. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.