Facing recurring corn issue.
Hi sir/madam From past two years onwards facing this corn issue, which I troubled lot and I underwent three times corn surgery and second time when I went to doctor said it is not corn actually it is scar pain like that told after that he removed that scar area through surgery, what are the precautions I need to follow to escape from this corn or scar pain issues, pls give me helpfull suggestions, completely fedup with the issue and one doctor told me I am having flat foot problem for right leg and they said pressure is applying on that particular area and causing issue

Don't worry...it can be improved.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription