Skin Allergy Issue
I am facing a severe skin issues on my back and skin on my thighs. Is it due to overweight ? This has been a problem for past 6 - 8 months. Please suggest me if I have to consult.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, it is the out come of internal disorder mainly metabolic. However being a homoeopath it is not easy to say about one's medicine without proper and classical case recording. So You may contact through website askhomoeo.com for case recording and details of clinic
Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Sindhudurg

Yes...it can increase and later get complicated to treat ..so take treatment as early as possible
You can Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
use linen clothes..
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello, You can consult for homoeopathic medicines. It will help you in relieving the skin problem. Regards
Apply olive oil on the affected parts.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Upload a pic for better understanding.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, Thanks for the query. Ya sometimes the skin eruptions can be related with weight and the calories you take. Mostly these eruptions do have discharges and itching.
You need to consult an Homoeopath for the same and get a proper treatment plan related.
Also you can try for dietary management along with some initial exercise. PLease follow up if more suggestions needed.
Dr. Sharwari
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Pune
As u have just mentioned problem on back without proper chekup no help can be assured   do visit good homoeopathic dr. take proper treatment
Dr. Sri Divya
Homoeopath 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi try 2 find the reason as of now u said ur weight.along with that try 2 find the other reasons as skin is one sensory organ which is affected much in winters.u need to describe further for ur complaint solution.homeopathy has gd medicines regarding skin issues like allergic dermatitis, urticaria....... Consult a well versed homoeopathic for gd results
don't try to itch if ur having itching,as it aggregates the complaint.hydrate ur skin with mild lotions.
take at least 3lit of water.avoid milk,wheat in any form ,some citrus fruits to reduce ur skin complaint