Eczema on scrotum
I have an eczema on scrotum area. A dermatologist has prescribed me to apply Mometasone Furoate Cream IP ELOCON every night. I have googled this cream, and I found out that it should not be applied on groin area. It started paining for few minutes but got relief after that. I just wanted to ask that is it OK to use this cream? Will the tropical steroid affect the sperms generation since I am applying it directly on scrotum? I am really worried!

There is nothing to do with sperms on applying it. You may be having scrotal eczema. It can be treated. Please call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment advice.
Nothin applied on the outside affects the things inside so Stop worrying about ur sperm count Rest ur severity has to assessed to see the extent of involvement and will be treated accordingly So meet up when u get time
Stop worrying about the problem of sperm count

Non steroidal cream for eczema Oral steroids for eczema Eczema between fingers