Boil on scrotum

I have a boil on my scrotum or testicle its white with red spots on it. It itches and sometimes I have a burning sensation. Which doctor should I consult?
views-icons 262 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You could be having an allergy or a minor skin infection. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on your skin condition
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?