Scabies on scrotum and whole body
I m 21 year old and suffering from scabies from last 8 months , i tried many creams like permetherin , lindane etc but they are no more effective on me the red bumps on my scrotum and penis came back again nd again aftera few days of any treatment , i request you to suggest me a treatment that could cire this and it will never come back .

.... Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult privately for detailed information and prescription.
Hi! You could be having some form of allergic reaction and not scabies.

Lump on right side of scrotum What is the cure for scabies How to get rid of scabies