Eardrum hole not flued
Sir i have a problem of my wife she is suffering aneardrum holebut not any type of fluidity in an earand lots of pain in an ear,and i want to know it can be filling with tablet or without any type of surgery.plz tell me sir how can i handle this problem
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
I will need to examine her ears before I can respond. Drop into my clinic in Bangalore - Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?