Ear infection
History- discharge ( both eye and ear) as a kid, had infection once before too, itching a common occurrence Probable cause - maybe I used my pinky finger a bit too vigourously to scratch the itch or  maybe some water entered the ear while bathing or maybe both. Present condition - noticed pain in the left ear on 11th june, ear blocked too, pain intensity increased at night ( 7-8/10 on a scale),tragus very sensitive to touch and pressure, took ciproflaxin ear drops and dolo, condition resolved more or less on 14-15th june. Now the right ear has started showing the same symptoms ( ears blocked, 7-8 pain intensity at night, additional symptom is swelling of the antihelix). What should I do? Wait for it to resolve on its own or go see a doctor during these covid times? Will online be as effective as in person consultation?

Consult online with detailed history for further evaluation.

Need more information the details not clear ..better try for personal consultation physical or online
avoid scratching the ear .avoid entry of water in the ear
online or physical consultation needed
Consulting in person is of course the best ...bt u may also try online consultation and take medicines for a week if not resolving or better u will need to meet in person ..
littl more history needed ...u might hav to take oral antibiotics as well along with ear drops ...consult online