Ear drum hole
I have hole in my ear drum from a long time.But now from couple of months i am facing extreme problem in hearing.So can you please tell me what should i do?If go for surgery thn what's thprocedure for this surgery n the cost involved.Please let me know anyrecommendation for ENT specialist in east delhi
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I see that you have a ruptured tympanic membrane. Yes the ruptured membrane can be repaired by surgery. The surgery is called myringoplasty with or without ossicular re construction. You have to consult a ENT surgeon in person to know more about the procedure and the price involved. We cannot give you any price range as it will differ from hospital to hospital and doctor doctor. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?