Dizziness due to neck/ sholder movement
My mother is having stiffness in his left shoulder and neck.. while she try to shake his head while sleep or sitting she is feeling dizziness.. She don't have any fever or cold... Only this dizziness..?? Is this anything related to corona?? Today we consulted with ortho Dr virtually.. he given some medicine...

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid consultation. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

These would not be covid symptoms. The medicines prescribed will help her.
Evening......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. If the dizziness come on with head movements then she has Benign Positional Vertigo. You have been prescribed tramadol which I understand is being given to relive pain and stiffness in neck and shoulder. I don't understand the role of medrol and you should not take it...that is a steroid. No all this is not related to corona. I am available for paid consultation if your wish to speak to me Bw Krishna X96632 83555X