Stiffness around neck
I feel stiffness around neck & mild pain in back head. What should i do. Any suggested medication for the same. Kindly guide.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

1. Any Headache ? 2. Neck pain ? 3. Numbness and Tingling of the arms ? 4. Heaviness of the head on movements ? 5. Any Giddiness ? 6. Any Vomiting Sensation ? 7. Any Pain radiating from neck to Arms? 8. Any Giddiness? If more than 3 answers are in yes.  We have found your problem. Please consult in private for the same and you will be better quickly

Hello.. Well we need to know the cause of the stiffness to start the treatment...it might be due to muscle spasm, abnormal posture, or due to using wrong pillow, heavy bags...I suggest you to know the cause for it...consult an orthopaedician ..thank you