Discomfort in left arm!
I've feeling discomfort in left arm (not numbness or vigorous pain) especially when I lay down for sleep! And sometimes  I've experiencing irregular heartbeat for few seconds. all sleeping positions will not give any  comfort for me! Due to this I can't sleep even I do excercise like walking for over 2 hrs. I have feeling lazy all the day. It's hard to sleep and difficult to poop! I will not feeling anything in the day time except laziness and tiredness! I'm very much worried and doctors are not available due to this lockdown please help me! Anything serious??

your symptoms could be tackled through homoeopathy. do not panic. panic and fear has its manifestation on the body. if it is not acute, then there is nothing fatal. be calm.
consult online and see the rapid action of homoepathy

U can consult me online, homeopathic medication is beneficial for u, no side effects. Need s detail case study for complete cure. Chat online for complete consultation and treatment. Dr Merlin
Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Eat more vegetables and whole fruits, multigrains, sprouts, take plenty of water and exercise daily take sunbath daily for 5 min
You are suffering from vata vikar/anxiety, Don't worry, Take Tab Ashvagandha 2 tab bid for 1 month with milk, massage with olive oil,
U can consult online through Practo platform
Soaked almonds, walnuts pistachio, coconut water pomegranate juice watermelon Cucumber, seasonal fruits and vegetables , Avoid sour curd Kadi spicy food etc Take butter milk after lunch
Arm pain while lying down/ trying to sleep , palpitation and sleeplessness/ constipation are non specific symptoms. They are less likely to be serious. However, take a consultation for detailed description and assessment
Consultation with General physician or Neurologist or Cardiologist or may be a psychiatrist
Above mentioned tips by the homeopath doctor would help you to tide over
Get ur thyroid profile, CBC, blood sugar fasting checked from some lab. In the meanwhile Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't Overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc. For more details, you can consult me
Hello There can b lot of reasons for arm pain Dont worry Take a proper consultation from me Thanks