Digestion & Weight Issue
1. My weight has increased by 10 kgs in last 7 months inspite of having a normal diet. Since last 1 month I am going to gym but cannot find any positive result. 2. I also have digestion problem. I have to take supplement like Kayamchuran to empty my stomach.

Dr. Vandana Verma (PT)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi. Pls get your thyroid checked. For unknown weight loss that can be an issue. And also keep a close watch on your food intake. For digestion try taking saunf after meals and drink lots of water preferably warm water. For further assistance u can contact me privately.