Diet counselling
Hi, Please tell the foods to avoid in hypothyroidism. I have read soya and corns not to be eaten. I am eating multigrain atta, in 5kg atta theres 0.5kg of each included. Is it ok??

Hello yes it is ok to not worry much about it though the main funda is to regulate your weight .. try to maintain a balanced diet and do regular exercises consult a doctor for follow up once in 3 months ...if  any other symptoms like weight gain, weight loss diarrhoea ,constipation or heavy menses consult the doctor again ...thank you