Deviated Septum
Wife complained about pain in ear and fluid running out if ear. Doctor diagnosed post CT scan and Audiography to get turbinoplasty done. Wife is reluctant to get a surgery done and is preferring non surgical methods to get it cured. Please suggest if surgery is required or not.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Did the doctor tell you to undergo tympanoplasty or turbinoplasty??? Does she have a deviated septum or a hole in the ear drum ?? Please be clear when you are asking a question here. If she has a hole in the ear drum and the ear discharge is present, she will need a course of antibiotics. Once the ear is dry for 2 to 3 months, she can undergo Tympanoplasty.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?