Problem in my right ear
I have a problem in my right ear, its like water come in my ear & its paining also , please tell me what to do
137 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You may be suffering from ear infection. It will be best to see an ENT doctor for a diagnosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?