Desensitization?
I have posted this question in the mental health section because I believe that my condition is more psychological in nature. Ever since I was a kid I have been attracted towards the opposite sex. I remember being attracted to females since I was 5-6 years of age. During puberty I have had a very high sex drive and would get excited a lot mentally and physically by just thinking about sex. It was somewhere during the age of 11-12 that I discovered porn. I started getting addicted to porn at around 16 years of age. Ever since I have binged watched porn. For over 1.5 years now I have reached a point where porn or thinking of sex no longer excites me mentally which in turn doesn't excite me physically. I do not feel any kind of psychological excitement when I look at attractive women too. It all just feels boring to me. What is happening to me? Have I lost my libido completely? How can I get induce that excitement again in my mind? What steps should be taken now?

Do u want to become one again or do you want to know only about ur libido. I think as you hv watched enough of porns you have lost interest in that because could have watched every aspect of it. There is nothing left for curiosity. U hv seen everything and there is nothing new. That's the same with girls. No excitement because there is no arousal in you which excited you.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think its pretty normal. May be you were a little too addicted to porn and all. But that doesn't mean you have lost your libido. Just consult a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.