Deprpession
Im doing engineering and it is hard for me to go to the class nd understnd concepts. When I try to understamd I become more depressed and suicidal as Im taking nexito 20mg for last 2 years but still not able to gain my identity and intellect back.I tried everything possible. I think I will commit.... soon. If anyone can help.plz comment(it can save my life).

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hey good that u r seeking help. Please talk to your family and OR  at least to your friends regarding this. If they are not there for you to listen to you , do get details  from practo in your city and go and meet a Psychologist immediately.  You fill get better clarity to decide about life and career.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

You are not responding to nexito anymore. Ask your psychiatrist to change it. There are many good and novel antidepressants.  You will also need psychotherapy in some form. 
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, it is good that you are seeking help for your problems. This may be the first step to recovery for you. However I must say that kindly put ending your life out  of the options. Help and recovery from the problems that you describe here is definitely possible. Meet a psychiatrist near you who shall be able to help you. Medication combined with psychological intervention will help you regain your previous self role and identity.. Do not lose hope, help is surely available. In case your suicidal ideas are increasing or are present persistently talk to your family or/and friends and seek a consultation as soon as possible.. Do not delay help seeking. Hope this helps you.. Take care and best wishes for your health.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, don't worry. its alright to feel tensed. do not stress yourself too much and drink water sip by sip. do visit a psychologist in your area and seek therapy. medicines have side effects and are addictive too. try therapy and it will do wonders. take care
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear User You are suffering from depression and its good that you are taking treatment for the same. Medications usually take some time to act. Remember you are not alone. But if you have suicidal ideas don't take it lightly. Firstly report this to your treating psychiatrist as this is an emergency. Also report this to your family members and immediately seek help. Depression is treatable with optimum drugs in right dose and duration as well as psychotherapy. Please consult a psychiatrist and have hope. You will be better with treatment.
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
There are lots of drugs that can treat depression. It seems nexito is not working for you. Please ask your psychiatrist to change your medications.