Depression

It's been some months I feel like doing nothing and I am over thinking. I am having suicidal thoughts sometimes and feel like nothing matters in life. How can I cope up with this. I looked up but I would not be able to pay doctor's fees for consultation. So chose this platform. Any help would be appreciated.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depression

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hey, Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms.. You need to consult psychiatrist for counselling ,because it requires detailed history of your problem, consult psychiatrist in govt hospital