Depression.

I wake up every morning just feeling empty like this pittish feeling in my stomach. wake up like feeling direction less, I don't know where to go, I don't know what to do and I have these bouts of feeling so low that I just start crying.. to whom should I talk?

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist..
Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi, Waking up in the morning with an empty feeling is just not healthy. I'm sure it ruins your day and upsets you mentally to carry on with your daily activities. This sounds like depression but you should get it checked once with a psychiatrist as there might be an underlying anxiety (might). However, considering its an unusual feeling you should talk to a counselor as a professional can give you perfect guidance on how you can proceed with your day. I hope this helps. Please don't delay to get in touch with a mental health professional.