After wake up feeling sleepy tiredness
Dear sir After wake up feeling sleepy tiredness low energy, joint pains and head browsy. After doing small work feeling tired sleepy. After wake up not feeling refreshing. Due to this unable concentrate my work.  This  problem from  last 10 years. So many doctors are consulted but proble tablets for 2 months  but problem not solved. My MRI and EEG test also Normal. I consulted psychiatrist he is given depression tablets but problem solved. I am not over weight and I don't have  snoring. I consulted ENT doctor he says DNS and given medicines but problem not solved.Kindly suggest permanent solution.

Consult me online on practo for further elaboration of your problems and treatment
It s due to mental health issue. Somatic issues can come up due to psychiatric illnesses. And is completely treatable.