Depression

I have depression type feelings I don't feel happy I m tensed and worry a lot.I used to for get things.

Dr. Bevin S
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Madurai

Well the description you have provided is short to clearly qualify for clinical depression. You need further detailed evaluation.
Maintain proper sleep and diet pattern. Maintain your health. Take adequate rest. kindly do some exercises and yoga if possible . Practice some relaxation procedures also.kindly check your thyroid and Haemoglobin levels also.
If you still feel to have symptoms kindly consult a psychiatrist. Thank you. Be relaxed stay healthy.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is depression type feelings? What jade u yo feel dad and low? !!! If u know that come out of that. Or if u r not able to identify the reason I would suggest you to consult a psychologist in the city ublive in and hv clarity about how yo gabfke ur tough situations in ur life
Dr. Lav Kaushik
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Greetings I am sorry to hear about your condition and I empathize with you. Yes, your symptoms do suggest as if you are slipping into Depression, if not already in depression. The positive thing is that depression is very much treatable and so please do not hesitate to approach a professional for helpful guidance.
visit a Psychiatrist and get throughly assessed and then start on treatment.
Keep yourself surrounded by POSITIVE people.