Depression

I am recently going through a breakup. We went very far and it was a 1.5 years of relationship. I work in a reputated IT firm and recently brought a Flat where the loan amount is also very high. I am so much depressed because of all this. Every plan we had, all dreams we had seems to be broken in a moment. Please help, what should I do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi the lovable one, the world has not come to still after this. You are still able to breathe by the abundant natural resources. Move on dear you have a purpose to fulfill. . Get to identify that and become a wonderful human being. Great living. You can
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. These things are very temporary. You just need to be composed and strong. Breakup is not the end of things so you do not need to be depressed. Talk to your parents, friends they will give great advice. If the loan amount is the problem, then you can always sell the property. Just stay strong. I have seen many patients coming to me after a breakup of 6 years etc, they make it just fine. Consult a psychiatrist in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.