Depression

I am 25 ,I get agitated and depressed over small things. I don't feel like living anymore and think everything in this world is waste and unnecessary. I try to reason out negatively in every scenario. Always run out of responsibility. Always fear of future and worry a lot. It all happened after I got rejected by a guy. Earlier I had great enthusiasm for life and was happy. Please suggest me some practice/cure to get over this phase or else I fear this problem will eat me up gradually

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi,  I understand  the situation your undergo currently.  Yet ,  there are things in this world to around and fins a reason to live in spite of that incident.  To overcome this situation please visit a counselor in your city and resolve  it.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Visit a psychiatric facility asap.
You need immediate intervention.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist....