Depression
I am 25 ,I get agitated and depressed over small things. I don't feel like living anymore and think everything in this world is waste and unnecessary. I try to reason out negatively in every scenario. Always run out of responsibility. Always fear of future and worry a lot. It all happened after I got rejected by a guy. Earlier I had great enthusiasm for life and was happy. Please suggest me some practice/cure to get over this phase or else I fear this problem will eat me up gradually

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  I understand  the situation your undergo currently.  Yet ,  there are things in this world to around and fins a reason to live in spite of that incident.  To overcome this situation please visit a counselor in your city and resolve  it.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Visit a psychiatric facility asap. You need immediate intervention.

Hello there.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms. Consult Psychiatrist....