Depression

Hello sir Im depression since childhood and take many type of medicine ex pari cr 25 nextio 10 mg and many more tablet but few month later this medicine are not responce my docter told me about E.C.T treatment but im no intrest for these type of treatment .any homeopathy medicine for cure my problem pls sir help me.

Doctor Answers (5) on Depression

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Dr. S Bahl Delhi | Homeopath
Homeopathy can treat depression after taking a detailed history of peculiar mental and physical symptoms pertaining to you as an individual.You may consult a homeopath . ed history of peculiar mental and physical
Dr. Pradyuth P Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, yes homeopathy can help you in curing depression. In Homoeopathy the cause for the depression is treated, for more details you can read my blog about depression in practo and contact me
keep yourself occupied
Hello.
Homoeopathy can help you in this condition. Consult a homoeopathic physician for medicines and counselling. Regards
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....