Depression

I have depression from last 3 years. I heard that shirodhara is very helpful in curing depression, I went for the treatment and even after 2 weeks there is no change. I dont understand the logic behind it, pouring oil for terrible disease just like massage. Plz expain nd help

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression

Go to a doctor and not a plain ayurveda centre run by a non-doctor. Dr will check your pulse and diagnose properly .will suggest you to get shirodhara done with particular oils/ herbs in other medium suitable for your body type and diet changes plus herbs will definitely help you.
Shirodhara is very good for diseases of head neck shoulder , mind. Its is done with decoction ,oil, buttermilk, milk, water, tender coconut water etc depending on disease condition. It relaxes mind and body. so You better consult ayurveda doctor they will guide you to take shirodhara with specific liquid according to your condition and medication and dos and donts and yoga pranayama.
Shirodhara se relex hota hai. Depression ke liye tum meditation kiya kro aur anti depressant ayurvedic medicine lo. Do yoga pranayaan daily change your daily life rutine.