Depression
From last 7 months i am suffering from depression, but with the help of my husband i have recovered very much. I have tried to kill my self i used to be sad all the time crying, irritating, frustrating all the time. I shared it with my husband and he helped me from coming out of this thing. But still completly i am not fully cured i am still frustrated gets angry on small things, i dont want my husband to let it know bcoz of my depression my husband is not concentrating on his carrier. My depression is bcoz of my in-laws.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Hi friend, Happy to note that you have such understanding spouse. To handle such situations of life, simple and effective techniques can be learnt. You are welcome to learn those techniques. To know more about our services, please visit my site www.mastermindfoundation.com Any help needed feel free to write to me
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Very good that you hv such an understanding spouse even though the issue is related to his parents.  Yes still there will be certain things which u may not be able to talk to him about his own parents.  Please visit a psychologist and have a better clarity to handle situation anytime in your life
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune

stop blaming anyone and keep keys of your mood or happiness in your own hands as if your happiness depends on others' approval it will never happen and increase depression.just be easy and take things sportively and life is a mirror in every respect ,the things we fear or expect always happen.just be bold and learn to handle situations fearlessly and confidently so that nobody troubles you
Dr. D. S. Poonia
Psychiatrist 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi,  if you still have symptoms and that leading problem in your day to day life (like at work, personal and social life)  then you should visit a psychiatrist. Depression is a very common psychiatric disorder.  As per research and WHO, every 1 In 5 has depression. Many stressor can precipitate depression in predisposed person but still we have to take treatment. So please come out of stigma and take treatment to restore your mental health.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, i must appreciate your husband. i suggest you visit a psychologist in your area and seek therapy. i'm sure that will help you. start working, move out of the house and do something constructive.