Depression and anger management issues
I feel a very deep pain in my heart even a slight issue can trigger my anger and after that I loose control on myself I fail to have control over my tongue and at that point of time, I feel like harming and killing myself. I don't even feel fear of hurting myself. At such episodes, I feel senseless in area between my mouth and nose and my whole body turns senseless. Kindly suggest

You need detailed assessment... consult  Psychiatrist
What you need is a thorough assessment of the condition. Without talking to you at length, it is difficult to comment on your experiences and responses. This could be arising from an underlying stress or it could well be ingrained in your personality .
Consult a Psychiatrist