Depression

All time, I feel very tired my diet is good enough then also i feel very weak i m not able to do lots of work cz after sometime feeling restless and i hv so many sleepless night I hv headache also In d free time some negative thoughts comes in mind and after that so many things walk in my mind that makes me angry, short tempered I m not taking any medicines now for it Suggest me wht can i do..??

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression

Ms. Damini Grover Delhi | Counselling Psychologist
sometimes there is some unconscious stress and anxiety that builds up over time.It would be a good idea for you to consult someone in-person and address the issues that are troubling you.Medicines are not always the answer to some issues.
Hi, I think you have depression or anxiety as other psychiatrist told.. consult psychiatrist
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello there, in your description you have mentioned some physical and some emotional symptoms. The first step will be to rule out any underlying medical cause like anemia, hypothyroidism, vit b12 deficiency amongst others as these could be accounting for your physical weakness and the negative thoughts could be secondary to this. If howsoever, there is no medical cause found, then you will need to consult a psychiatrist for evaluation of any depression or anxiety disorder.