Depression

Actually it's for friend she is full depression her boy friend cheated her so she is full depression is it good to consult psychiatrist or whom we have to consult for getting rid off depression waiting for valuable suggestions

Doctor Answers (4) on Depression

Dr. Kirti Tandel Thane | Psychiatrist
First of all I would like to Congratulate you for taking an initiative for your friend. It will be a good step to have your friend talk to a psychiatrist and then decide the appropriate mode of management whether medications or Psychotherapy or both.
Visit the nearest Psychiatrist
Dr. R K Suri Delhi | General Physician
You must consult Psychologist for help, normally depression is treated well by Psychologist. Medication should be taken in extreme case.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
I appreciate you for taking get up the initiative for your friend. Please do consult a Psychologist  and help her to share her feelings  which might help her to overcome this current the situation.
Dr. Suleman Virani Nagpur | Psychiatrist
She should consult a psychologist or psychiatrist. Usually mild depression gets covered by counselling. If it's moderate to severe she may need medications by psychiatrist. Don't waste time. She should consult and proceed as per instructions by treating doctor.