Depressed very much

I am feeling very unwanted in this world. And the worst part is nobody is here whom i cn speak and lower the burden of my heart. I am feeling very low what should i do.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Get help immediately from a psychotherapist. Visit www.mastermindfoundation.com Wishes
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Young lady. I am surprised at this age u r already married. What happened to ur family members? !! R u away from ur family?!! If u r married as mentioned in the details where is ur husband? R u not happy in the marriage? !!!!... Please specify these details and consult with a counsellor.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, you definitely need to see a Psychiatrist or Psychologist. Sometimes unburdening oneself and venting out the problems helps, especially to a professional , as he/ she will never be judgmental, but  will calmly listen to you. Also, the Psychiatrist will assess if you have Depression and if you need medication for a short duration. Undergoing therapy helps to change one's perceptions and you will be equipped to face any challenge or external circumstances in a much better way. There is always hope, seek help and you will be fine soon! Hope this helps. All the best!
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You have low self esteem and depressed mood. Please consult a psychiatrist. Both medications and psychotherapy may help.