Depressed

She is always depressed. She feels lonely. Doesn't mingle with people. Suicidal thoughts . She is obsessed with few people. Sometimes aggressive too. She cries a lot.

Doctor Answers (4) on Depressed

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi,  I  appreciate ur  concern for the girl.
What is she upset with?!! If u know the reason please help her to come out of it.
Or has  anything happened in the recent  past against her expectations? ?! !!!
If any of the above is the reason she needs to reconcile and resolve it.
Do take her for a Counselling  session with a Psychologist  and with that  I  think should be able to discuss and share her feelings .
Dear friend, cognitive behaviour therapy along with only one or two specific medicines required . Careful observation of symptoms also required from ur side. Best wishes
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
The brief description provided by you here may point towards a depressive disorder, anxiety symptoms, stress, or other psychological or social difficulties. I would urge you and the lady about whom you have raised this query here to seek a in person consultation with a psychiatrist near you. The psychiatrist will assess the symptoms in details and carry out required interview as well as investigations, before prescribing appropriate remediation. The course of recovery is likely to be a combination of medication and/or psychological intervention.
Please seek an in person, face to face consultation with a psychiatrist near you for assessment and remediation.
Be supportive to her and encourage her to share her problems with near and dear ones. Also motivate her to seek help from a psychiatrist. Hope this helps you and her. Best wishes for you and her.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist.....