Depressed and tensed mood
I have been feeling tensed and down for almost two months. I'm totally tired. My physical health is also in trouble

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. As the body and mind are interlinked, any stress or tension can influence body with some disorders like palpitations, inflammation, nervousness, constipation, sleeplessness, poor appetite etc. So it's better to look the problem in holistic approach. Your symptoms need details  for further evaluation and to suggest you a possible root cause and solution. You may reach me online.