Dental teeth uprooting
I have just uprooted my wisdom teeth. Upto how many days i should not use paste for brushing...i have taken medicine for 5 days...one painkiller and one antibiotic.it is enough or i should take more..

Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
hello very good morning, Well there is nothing like u should not use the paste, brush normally and if u want do the luke warm water ( warm water with pinch of rock salt) rinsing twice daily. once u get it checked with the dentist, as if tooth position is not proper u should get it removed at the earliest. or else no problem. Don keep taking tablets often like thus it won't help u N any way rather it vl create problem for u. tc hv a good day.