Dental problem
Teeth having some hole due to germs and it was giving pain. Later I had filling , and then the problem got much bigger and the hole also got bigger. What can I do now? Is it safe to take pain kellers like vevoran D? Some people said that it can cause stomach.

Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Ideally you should not take any painkillers unless it is utmost necessary. It seems like your problem has enhanced after the filling which happens in some cases. Your tooth requires some treatment (may be RCT). CONSULT DENTIST with a radiograph of the tooth at the earliest.