Dental problem
I have cavity in my teeth that has spread to pulp , doctor recommended me for root canal or root implant..i am in a delimma which procedure should i go for ..and which would be better for long term ?...

Hello there ... You should opt for root canal treatment followed by a good quality crown to save your natural tooth.... Take care ..!!!
Hi.. All treatment done properly will be last for long term. If root canal followed by crown is advised then go for it. Thank you..
Root canal treatment is the first preference as it saves your natural tooth. Worst case scenario is if your treatment fails for any reason, you will always have the option of a dental implant. So go the Conservative way and get a root canal treatment. It is worth a shot.
Hi..If your doctor had recommended root canal then it's a good solution. Go for it and save your natural teeth. Regards
Go for treatment as recommended by Dr
Go for root canal treatment
If your tooth is in a condition to be saved by root canal treatment itself....you should get it done...but only if it cannot be salvaged by RCT you should think regarding implant...