Cavity in teeth
I have small cavities in my teeth. What will be charge for removing the cavity and filling it permanently?

there are different materials available for filling a cavity. . silver filling-300 GIC - 500 Composite- 800-1000 composite is the best filling material... Visit a dentist for more details. ..

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
gic would be 500 n composite would b 800 to 1300. it varies from clinic to clinic. silver filling is outdated since the mercury content in the filling has toxicity

Small cavity treatment Gastrovascular cavity Treating cavities in baby teeth