Dental Issue

I have gaps between my teeth, what should I do? The only solution to this can be braces, or it can be any thing else? And also please tell me the suitable cost for that. Waiting for help!

Doctor Answers (10) on Dental Issue

Hi..only solution for this is braces. Regards
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
U are just 19 and still have some growth left in you.  Why don't you visit an orthodontist first.  The other option is obviously smile designing by an experienced cosmetic dentist.  Cost could range from 50000 to 1,50,000. Just a variable range depending on the dentist,  treatment.  Experience and city also would play a role in costing. Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Mitali Parikh Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
Hello,
It can be treated with braces or veneers or composite smile design
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia Surat | Periodontist
If you choose to close the gap by any method other than braces, it might lead to long term failure as even the best options like a veneer have a lifespan of 15 years, and you are only 19. Also consider that whatever method like veneers or crowns or tooth coloured cement you use to close the gap other than braces will lead to your teeth looking significantly larger than the other teeth.

Do not compromise - you shall regret it at a later date.

Go for braces.

The best treatment that I would prefer you is Orthodontic(braces) as your just 19 years of old. The other option of treatment would be composites or crowns. Other than gaps even some decayed teeth are visible in the photograph you sent. The cost of the treatment varies from place to place. Please visit Orthodontist as soon as possible..
Best treatment option will be orthodontic.rest u need to compromise the tooth and is not conservative.orthodontic treatment needs time and u  need to visit dentist every month until the treatment completes.while the cost varies from place to place and clinic to clinic.
Dr. Selvanathan S Coimbatore | Dental Surgeon
Option 1: orthodontic correction will lead to approximation of gaps.
Option 2: crowns can close the gaps and help in cosmetic appearance of your profile and smile.
Better to consult the dentist near by you for better inputs.
When it comes to cosmetic results ,you  can be treated by various methods.this depends on the time and money you can spend.with this in mind you can approach a doctor and ask for options.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Although the picture that you have posted is not very clear but still there are a few suggestions that I would like to make here..... there are many treatment options for treating gaps between the teeth but the best one in your case would be Orthodontic (braces) treatment only..... this is because you have gaps between almost all the teeth and if we try to build them up with composites laminates/veneers or crowns, the resulting tooth width will be more than natural and will give a very unnatural appearance to your smile..... also probably you have cavities also in your teeth one of which is partially visible in the photograph.... please get that also treated soon.... Regards.....
Your problem can be treated one by braces other possibilities are composites fillings and veneers and componeers . different treatment s have different expediatures.consult. a good dental . surgeon.