Dental flourosis
I have debntal flourosis. Is enamel microabrasion good solution? I am confused between direct and indirect veneer also.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..no need to worry. It is safe procedure. Go for Laminates. Regards
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi microabrasion.. veneers .. bleaching all are cosmetic procedured and have their own pros n cons..if ur esthetics are compromised then u can opt for laminates direct or indirect but thy hv thr own maintenace and u hv to be careful for ur laminates...best is visit ur dentist and u wil be explained about each of the process..talk to them in detail about the benefits..best of luck take care
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Researches shows Enamel microabrasion has good results..you can start with it initially..if you are satisfied with results then its ok otherwise you can go for laminates..start from basics..
Dr. Aarti Talikoti
Dentist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Indirect veneers is a good solution for dental fluorosis. I would not recommend enamel micro abrasion. Luminers is the best treatment option.