Dental flourosis

I have been suffering from this problem since childhood. i searched about it and found that its severe now and Porcelain veneers is the treatment that is possible. Please tell me is it safe and how much does it cost in India. And are there any other ways to get rid of it.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

Yes it's safe. Yes it's expensive. Is it worth it ? For a patient with severe fluorosis ? 100%. A confident happy smile is worth every effort and every penny.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Yes porcelain veneers will be the ultimate solution for your problem as you are so concious about the cost I can do it for almost 5000 RS for single veneer if u are interested u can visit my clinic or u can call me 922 96 -345_91
Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. Let us talk about the treatment options first. Porcelain veneers are the best treatment option for cosmetic correction of dental fluorosis. Tooth whitening treatment can also be done, but it does not have very good results in fluorosis, and may actually make the stains more prominent. In veneers, you may choose composite veneers which are more economical, but they tend to get discoloured with time. However, if you are not convinced, it may be best to get composite veneers for now. Porcelain veneers retain their colour forever. Are they safe? Absolutely. The procedure involves very limited removal of tooth structure which is covered by the veneer. Its cost will vary from clinic to clinic and dentist to dentist, but expect on average Rs.8000 to Rs.10000 for a single porcelain veneer.