Dental decay & tooth fall

Adjacent to the canines in the upper jaw one side, two adjacent premolars had started rotting. I could see the black cavity between the two. Also, probably due to rotting, they developed very sharp edges and corners. Now one of the tooth has fallen among them and the other is visible. The rotting area is very much and it's clearly visible Everytime I open my mouth. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (6) on Dental decay & tooth fall

Hi.. undergo root canal , post and core followed by crown. Both can be saved.

Regards

You have already delayed the treatment. Kindly don't procrastinate it further and visit your dentist as soon as possible.
Both 1 pre molar and canine will remove and then ortho  treatment and when it will come in line then last treatment is capping
both your teeth needs to be treated at the earliest.  Pl undergo root canal treatment for both the teeth followed by probably a post core for the one which has broken down followed by caps.
Hope this helps
Hi, your teeth need immediate attention. Due to dental decay, one of your tooth is grossly decayed and other is in the process of that. Please visit your dentist soon. Depending on the X-rays, your dentist might do Root Canal Treatment for your teeth followed by Post & Core in your first premolar ( which is badly damaged), followed by Dental Cap. Don't delay it.. Take care
Your  teeth  need  immediate  attention.. Your  one premolar is already gone  and if u won't  seek dental  treatment  the other  one shall  also  get damaged.. Both  the teeth will  require  root canal  treatment  followed  by  post and core in first  premolar  depending  upon  the  amount of  healthy  tooth  structure  left.. We would  need to do  some  X-rays prior  and in between  the  treatment.. After  that  caps would  be  put  to  cover  the  gap and your  smile will  be  alright  again.. Just  try to  keep  good oral hygiene.