Dental decay & tooth loss
Doctor Answers (6) on Dental decay & tooth loss
1) RCT for your canine followed by post core & some crown lengthening procedure which will help in longevity of the tooth.
2) RCT in your premolar too
3) Joint crowns for both the teeth.
4)your incisors need only filling
1)yes rct will sufficient for decay , if rct is followed by cap that will be more than enough
2) for post and core :- its necessary to have at least 20% of tooth structure above the gum
Your dentist can do crown lengthening and then post and core can be done
3) implant is better but i would like to do more conservative t/t but it depends on doctor to doctor
4) For front teeth if your doc. Is saying restoration will be sufficient , then no need for rct as rct is only required when injury is deep enough to reach pulp(soft tissues inside teeth)