Deep bite problem
I have deep bite and have had braces earlier in my late teens... Now sometimes I feel some sort of discomfort ... Have consulted orthodontists who said it's difficult to treat and to leave it as is because it could relapse... Is deep bite difficult to be corrected?

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal
Dental Surgeon 5 yrs exp Pune

I dont think it's impossible .visit another dentist and get all possible options .or u can visit our clinic Dr Ratnika Agarwal, Smile up dental care and implant center
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Mam you need to get a second opinion as there are ways to correct the deep bite.Regards,Dr Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore.
Dr. Harish B Nagesh
Orthodontist 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Severe deep bite is difficult to correct orthodontically.but not impossible. it is the natural way of doing it.any other form of treatment can permanently damage your teeth and tissues.
Dr. Vishal Malusare
Dentist 7 yrs exp Ranchi

If not by orthodontics we can correct by prosthetic crowns. U can visit a dentist and ask if it can be corrected by crowns
Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Dentist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Deep bite can be easily corrected with braces.the relapse is not their. Get check up from good dentist.
Dr. Vidisha Parashar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
U need a good orthodontic treatment. It is not impossible to correct your problem. You can contact at Illumident lighting up your smile for further advice Dr Vidisha Parashar
Dr. Harish Rathi
Dentist 38 yrs exp Nagpur
No its not difficult.. but it needs patience and time to correct it and offcours a skilled orthodontist.. Do come and visit our clinic if possible