Decay in incisor tooth

Wearing of outer layer of teeth with decay as shown in pic , pain in particular areas on hot cold sweet or sour flavors due to sensitivity

Doctor Answers (4) on Decay in incisor tooth

Both Picture & symptoms dipicts the condition of enamel wearout. If there is a severe form of sensitivity than IOPA (or x-ray) is advisable. But you need not worry at all because it is not a big problem & most probably a single visit simple light cure restoration (or filling) will cure the problem.
It's always better to take an X Ray and rule out any negative outcomes. If it's superficial then a filling would do or else Root canal n Cap!
Dr. Pranay Bangalore | Dentist
hello as per the image provided by you the situation doesn't even require even a X-ray it appears that your tooth has been broken a bit. you have two options to choose from 1. if the sensitivity is severe then get the broken part is f the tooth restored by a composite filling. 2. if the sensitivity is minor just use a sensitivity tooth paste and according to me I would suggest you Colgate pro relief the best in the over the counter product. take care and hope your issue gets resolved.
If their is pain then 1 xray required for the tooth . in case of only sensitivity tooth can be restored with tooth colored/ composite filling.